159 Wellesley East – 159 SW Condos
Investment-Grade Condos at South Rosedale
Investor Package Available for Download (below)
- 159SW is under-priced at the moment.
- You can still get $650/ft where it should be $800/ft, the area’s average.
- The area is about to EXPLODE. Remember King West 5 years back?!
- Alterra carries excellent track record:
- Investor-friendly floorplans (scroll down for our top picks!)
- Amazing amenities included at no extra cost
“Did you know that the entire area is slated for complete re-development?
Do you know how much values will be once everyone knows about this?
We do because that’s our business” – Yossi Kaplan
Really? Yes, really.
Take a look at what’s available in the area now:
(not much for sale, and expensive for what you get)
[map is clickable and shows live listings! login may be required]
REGISTER & DOWNLOAD
Are you an Investor?
Here’s why you MUST work with us:
- Face time with Yossi. Ask anything.
- Investor Concierge Service
- Lawyer Review of your APS [complimentary]
- Mortgage Pre-Approval [complimentary]
- Platinum/VIP access to Toronto’s hottest developments
- Access to unadvertised investment deals
- We will share with you latest info and our honest, subjective opinion on each development.
- We will help you distill your idea for investment and bring it to fruition. We will find the best investment for your budget / asset class.
- We keep it real. We tell it like it is, no smoke and mirrors, just what it is.
“Our focus is simple: Toronto Real Estate Investments”
– Yossi Kaplan
The Rosedale – 387 Bloor East
The Wyatt Condos
The Madison – 97 & 101 Eglinton East (both sold out)
Toronto is growing faster than its ability to build enough residences. Do you now understand why Toronto Real Estate prices go up so quickly? 20% for homes and 10% for condos atm. An average Toronto condo appreciates $3,500 each month – and that’s a global phenomena: all over the world.
Map of 159 Welessley – 159SW Condos
(fill the form to get the entire package via email)